The removal of Fortnite from the Google Play Store was a blow to Epic Games. Despite this, the company has strived to bring its flagship title to mobile in any way. For this reason, it is now possible to play Fortnite on Android for free from Xbox Cloud Gaming. The limitations of the famous Battle Royale on smartphones are a thing of the past because the possibility of playing from the cloud opens up a very promising horizon.
Microsoft and Epic have teamed up to make Fortnite available on mobile devices.
Best of all is that you do not need to be affiliated with the Xbox Game Pass service to be able to take advantage of this great addition. Here we will tell you what you need to do to be able to play all the games you want from the comfort of your phone without having to spend a dollar.
Create an Xbox account
If you don’t have an Xbox account, you’ll need to do the following.
– Go to Xbox.com.
– Choose “Login”, the option is in the upper right corner of the page.
– Select “Create one” when prompted to login.
– Add your Microsoft email address.
– Add your name, country and date of birth.
– Now enter the verification code that was sent to the email you registered.
When your Xbox account is ready, you need to link it to the Epic Games platform.
If you have an Epic Games account
– Log in to your Epic Games account, either on the web or in the launcher.
– Click on the blue menu icon on the right side of the portal.
– Click on your name to open the menu.
– Choose “Account”.
– Find the “Connections” tab and click on “Accounts”.
– Go to the option with the Xbox logo and click on the blue button that says “Sign in”.
– A window will open for you to sign in to your Xbox account.
– Click on the blue “Link account” button.
If you don’t have an Epic Games account
– Go to the Epic Games website.
– Select “Sign in with Xbox Live”.
– You will be prompted to sign in as you normally would on Xbox.com. Then, to keep everything at your fingertips, we recommend adding Xbox Cloud Gaming to your home screen.