Trine offers associate degrees in 36 areas, including master’s, masters, and PhD degrees. In the fall of 2018, Trine University launched a master’s program in medical assistant training and expects to expand its offerings in health sciences.
The primary campus houses over 2,000 students. It also hosts about 100 different groups, including professional and specialty clubs as well as interest and recreation sports as religious groups.
This institution was founded in response to the needs of its community. It started as a school for teachers, professionals, and students with weekend and night classes. Later, it became a multidisciplinary facility that offered more daytime classes and an academic athletics program.
Original accreditation was granted to the university as a registered college June 1, 1963. Since then, the institution has been accredited as a college and was able to continue as a Level 5 institution until the next assessment visit in 2026. The Council on Accreditation of Business Schools and Programs confirmed the Ketner School of Business on February 26, 2019.
- Host University Trine University
- Host country: USA
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Value: 8,000$ to 16,000$ annually
- A Subjects :All Subjects
- Eligible Country: International Students;
- Deadline for Applications: May 7, 2021.
International Undergraduate Students can apply for the USA Academic Tuition International Awards to allow them to continue their education at Trine University, USA.
Trine University is aware of the importance of education and offers tuition fees at international rates. International students who are exceptional and wish to start undergraduate courses in the academic year 2021/2022 will be eligible for this program.
Trine University students will study with experienced professors who will help them solve real-life and practical problems. Trine offers international students numerous opportunities to meet and exchange cultures and traditions through its programs and activities.
Trine University will offer bursaries in this form:
- President’s award : $16,000 per year for a GPA of 3.9, SAT or ACT grade: ACT 27, SAT 1320.
- Excellence Award: A GPA of 75 with a combined SAT/ACT grade: ACT 24, or SAT 1200. The prize is $14,000 each year.
- Dean’s award: $13,000 annually for a GPA of 5, SAT OR ACT score, and ACT 23 or SAT 1120.
- Program: A combination GPA of 2 with SAT or ACT score is required. ACT 21, SAT 1070 are the options. The prize is $11,000 each year.
- Discovery Grant: $8,000 per year for a combined GPA 85 and SAT/ACT score: ACT 20, SAT1040
Apply for a job:
- Candidates must have a valid high school diploma, and good academic records in order to be considered for selection.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must have a university-level undergraduate degree. Candidates will be confirmed and reviewed before being considered for the scholarship.
All documents required by the university are required from students:
- Official transcripts
- The Department of Homeland Security requires all international students to prove their ability to pay tuition fees.
- Copy of passport
Candidates must achieve a passing score of 1 or 2 on the English Language Placement Test.
- IBT TOEFL 71: The code is 1811
- ETP: 50;
- IELTS 6.0 in general;
- Duolingo: 95;
- NETPAW: B2;
- GETPAW: B2;
- English exam exemption qualification;
- Recommended: SAT code 1811, ACT code 1250